- What Are My Rights If I am Suspected of Committing a Crime?
- Computer Hacking, False Accusations Just Some of the “Mischief” That Can Lead You to Jail
- What is Hearsay? Can It Be Used By Prosecutors?
- Your Right to Counsel Upon Arrest
- Crown Disclosure: How It Works and Why You Need a Defence Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
Tag Archives: Verbal
Toronto is famous for many things: clean streets, friendly people, cultural diversity, and thriving commerce. Unfortunately, it is also now infamous for its charismatic mayor, Rob Ford. The politician’s antics have landed him in some pretty hot water. Among his … Continue reading