- What Are My Rights If I am Suspected of Committing a Crime?
- Computer Hacking, False Accusations Just Some of the “Mischief” That Can Lead You to Jail
- What is Hearsay? Can It Be Used By Prosecutors?
- Your Right to Counsel Upon Arrest
- Crown Disclosure: How It Works and Why You Need a Defence Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
Tag Archives: Vehicle
In Canada, there are specific laws that govern when and under what circumstances police can stop and search your vehicle. The failure of police to follow these guidelines or overstep their authority may constitute a violation of Section 8 of … Continue reading