- What Are My Rights If I am Suspected of Committing a Crime?
- Computer Hacking, False Accusations Just Some of the “Mischief” That Can Lead You to Jail
- What is Hearsay? Can It Be Used By Prosecutors?
- Your Right to Counsel Upon Arrest
- Crown Disclosure: How It Works and Why You Need a Defence Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
Tag Archives: Social Media
Police and Crown Prosecutors Will Use Your Posts Against You If you are not using social media, your kid, friends and the people around you likely are. Social media use has exploded over the past decade, with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram … Continue reading →