- What Are My Rights If I am Suspected of Committing a Crime?
- Computer Hacking, False Accusations Just Some of the “Mischief” That Can Lead You to Jail
- What is Hearsay? Can It Be Used By Prosecutors?
- Your Right to Counsel Upon Arrest
- Crown Disclosure: How It Works and Why You Need a Defence Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
Tag Archives: Drug
Prescription Drug Abuse on the Rise When people think of drug crimes or drug abuse, they typically picture illicit substances bought on the “street” like cocaine, heroin or methamphetamine. Although these substances make up a large portion of drug-related criminal … Continue reading