- What Are My Rights If I am Suspected of Committing a Crime?
- Computer Hacking, False Accusations Just Some of the “Mischief” That Can Lead You to Jail
- What is Hearsay? Can It Be Used By Prosecutors?
- Your Right to Counsel Upon Arrest
- Crown Disclosure: How It Works and Why You Need a Defence Lawyer As Soon As Possible.
Tag Archives: Driving
You Can Be Arrested For Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana Under Canadian law, operating a motor vehicle while impaired by either drugs or alcohol is considered a crime. A conviction for operating while impaired can have serious implications. In … Continue reading